Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Things I'm lerving

Its a low down dirty shame that I haven't won the lottery; there are just so many things at Ulta and Sephora that I want to get my mitts on.  Seriously, if a Powerball winner was in our safe, both stores would be seeing a lot me...… and Costco, and all sushi restaurants on the daily.

Things I am Lervin'

Aside from the Target Lady, if you've never tried Acure skincare products do yourself a favor and start; your epidermis will thank you.  As someone was has had a variety of skin stuff, take my advice and start taking care of the largest organ in your body.  Skin y'all.  Sunscreen.  The whole 9.

DirecTV offered free movie channels over Thanksgiving weekend, so I juiced up on all things Friday Night Lights.  I forgot, foolishly, how amazeballs that show was.  Need some good binge watching material?  Tim Riggins will soon be a staple in your dreams.  You're welcome.

I love my coffee.  With extra cream please, no sugar.  I don't like Starbucks coffee; too motor-oily.  Ready to feast your taste buds with some amaze joe?
Yeppers.  Cameron's Highlander Grog.  Found at Menards and I think Target (or for you Amazon disciples).  Best stuff everAlmost.  Tim Horton's coffee is the BEST but we don't have that here in Chicago because all of Illinois is too busy raising taxes and making it impossible to have any extra money for Sephora purchases instead of making people WANT to live here by having Tim Horton's.

Pinterest.  Like the time suck continuum of Target or Amazon, Pinterest too can be a deep dark abyss of magic.  I find myself traveling down the rabbit hole of Pinterest once the kids go to bed and Chris and I are laying in bed (he watches lame shows like Oak Island or whatevertscalled).  It starts with one search (usually involving words/phrases such as "dupe" or "large breed dogs") and then all of the sudden BAM....  you are Alice in the "Repurposing Pallets" Wonderland wondering where you can get your hands on some old wood.

But seriously, Pinterest is awesome because its also a useful tool when looking for ideas on what books to check out for the kids at the library.  YES.  I read to Beau and Casey EVERY SINGLE night.  Sometimes three books, but mostly two, I try and pick out books that have an easy lesson to learn.




Said books are the fan favorite around here.  All have great story lines and adorable illustrations.

Lets wrap things up with a question.  What is one thing you love about this time in your life?



No comments:

Why are you worth knowing? We all circle the drain of qualifying our worth/what we are giving back to the universe...…. don't we?  I s...