Monday, November 19, 2018

The Arrow

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.  Ain't that the truth.  Here we are in 2018, almost 2019 and current events are (and I suppose always will be) still circling the drain of retrogression.

  • "Texas Roadhouse manager asks nursing mother to cover herself due to complaints from other patrons."
  • Pence is our Vice President and signed the Religious Freedom law.
Good stuff if I were living in a parallel universe whilst completely inebriated from Quaaludes.

I was raised to believe that we as humans are born with basic rights.  I am in control of my body and my mind.  Treat human beings with decency and respect.  Be nice and show empathy; you never know a person's situation unless you've walked in their shoes.  SIMPLE, right?

"All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward."  Looking forward towards 2019, I can only hope and pray that the US and all who are in positions of power can LEARN empathy; rework basic rights into our decision making.  I also am saying some big hail Mary prayers for POTUS to get off Twitter; its embarrassing.

Moving forward-- to summarize this morning's lecture:  Lets let nursing moms feed their babies.  Lets not discriminate against people.  Outlandish.  I KNOW.  kthanksbye



1 comment:

Jan said...

Thanks for posting, so glad to see you back on the blog!

Why are you worth knowing? We all circle the drain of qualifying our worth/what we are giving back to the universe...…. don't we?  I s...