Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I'm baaaaack

I'm back and so are the Chicago Cubs.  Several months of a much needed hiatus, brain breaks and a summer sabbatical is just what the doctor ordered for some fresh perspective. 

My last post was in March.  Too much has transpired to cover it all (in terms of social injustices, etc) so I'll just touch on the important stuff in the happenings of the world.

-I'm 100% over Kardashians.  OVER IT.  I even took "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" off the DVR.  Yep.  Don't care.

-Though I love playoff baseball, I'm chompin' at the bit to get into Red Wings hockey.

-This business with Harvey Weinstein exposing himself, jerking off in front of people, trying to go to first or second base with innocent women is beyond me.  BEE-YOND.  Homeboy needs a hard kick in the dick and to go away for a long time.  LONG time.  Like, a Mesozoic period of length.  No one gives a flying f if you make Oscar-worthy films; there are plenty of other, more talented, less likely to rape women producers to come up with good content.  So go fuck yourself HW.

-The documentary Resurface (found on Netflix) is a must see.  Shedding light on veterans and their struggles to overcome, Resurface brings those afflicted to the ocean as a sanctuary to heal.  Tear-jerking, poignant, eye-opening and overall uplifting, Resurface reminds its viewers that basic things in life can help heal.  Surfing, community and focusing on positives is pivotal in the message.

I'm signing off now.  Tuesdays and Wednesdays allow enough time for me to blog.  Til next time.....

No comments:

Why are you worth knowing? We all circle the drain of qualifying our worth/what we are giving back to the universe...…. don't we?  I s...