Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Beau had this past Friday off and Monday (Chicago's Casimir Pulaski Day), so I thought what would be a better time to hit up the Mitten and see my fam?  The parental units snowbird in Maui right after Christmas through the end of February.  While home, I surprised them by picking them up at the airport!?!  The look on my dad's face was priceless....... he thought my little sis would be curbside.  Moreover, they got a little bit of time with Beau and Casey before heading back to Chicago.

Perusing Instagram this morning, something popped up on my feed.  Burn Boot Camp.  45 minute stationed work out, boot camp style.  FREE childcare.  Technically, the studio closest to me hasn't opened yet however, I have this sneaking suspicion the monthly fee will be super high.  I'm intrigued so standby for more information.




No comments:

Why are you worth knowing? We all circle the drain of qualifying our worth/what we are giving back to the universe...…. don't we?  I s...