Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'd like to approach a channel (such as TLC) and pitch the idea of parents switching places for a week.  Not Wife Swap.  Not Celebrity Wife Swap.  Not Super Nanny.  I'm talkin' Freaky Friday type stuff.  Example:  Chris stays home with kids for 5 days whilst I go to his jobsites.  Now, keep in mind I have no clue how to remodel a kitchen, so some job modifications on his end would have to happen.  On my end however, nothing would be changed; business as usual. 

To compile accurate data, cameras would be set up throughout our home, GoPros strapped to our chests and interviews would be conducted.  Perhaps then, and only then, could we do an analysis on what our days consist REALLY of.  To be honest, and I'm making a generalization, parents that work outside of the home full-time and have never been home with children do not understand fully what it is like.  (And on the flipside, I don't really know what Chris' day is like.)

Thoughts?  Am I way off on this one?







1 comment:

Marianne said...

I agree with this 100%

Why are you worth knowing? We all circle the drain of qualifying our worth/what we are giving back to the universe...…. don't we?  I s...